Search by Title
Filter by Timeframe
Hide Key facts, Own, Want and Buy options.
- Second printing identified by the eyeball in the IDW logo colored red in the empty space
- *UPC number makes it appear to be a first printing but according to the Diamond retailer portal, this issue is a second printing
- *copies ordered by retailers: 3,890
- Reprint of the debut issue of Locke & Key
- Additional features include the text script by Joe Hill and a 10-page original story 'Freddy Wertham Goes to Hell'
- 16-page original story plus journal entries that explain the function of approximately 20 keys
- *second printing resells for approximately the same value as the first printing and can be identified by the red box below the IDW logo