- 1st appearance of Spider-Gwen.
- Spider-Gwen and Miles Morales storylines and fan bases overlap significantly.
- Along with Miles Morales, Spider-Gwen is the only other Enter the Spider-Verse character who did not see a dip in interest post movie but in fact saw steady gains.
- CGC 9.8 copies have climbed to an average of $900.
- 2nd through 5th printings exist. Spider-Gwen #0 and its 2nd print, both of which reprint Edge of Spider-Verse #2, are often referred to as Edge of Spider-Verse #2 6th & 7th prints.
- A 1:25 variant cover by Greg Land exists. High prices (9.8 copies average $2,300) have so far kept fans focused on the 1st print but this version shows signs of following the trajectory of the Ultimate Fallout #4 Marko Djurdjevic variant and eventually becoming the Spider-Gwen book to own.
- A black error edition of the 1st print exists in which the background is black rather than maroon & Spider-Gwen's costume is darker. Estimates put the run at approx. 500 copies.
- A modern era blue chip book that is now being referred to as the Marvel Comics equivalent of Batman Adventures #12.